Monday, June 6, 2011

Father's Day Is ALMOST Here!


Happy ALMOST Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's out there!

Serena and I wanted to put a blog post out in appreciation of the #1 men in our lives... Our dads! We are both so blessed to have such amazing fathers who have always been there for us. And that would do anything for us!


I am proud to say I am a total Daddies Girl!
There has never been a time in my life that my dad hasn't been by my side helping me out. Whether it be staying up until 3AM with me while I finish my college application, or helping me make velvet pillows to display SerenaLeena Jewelry at the Rose Bowl Flea Market. Every year on Father's Day we take my dad to dinner and we also get him a gift. This year one of the gifts I'm getting my dad is a Evil Eye Card Guard. It's the perfect gift to show him I Love Him, to wish him luck, and its a BIG plus that my dad is a poker fan!

What are you getting your dad this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment