Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Trend Watch: 2011 Shoes to Die For!

Whoever said that diamonds are a girl's best friend really didn't know where to shop for shoes.
Shoes are our absolute favorite item to shop for. We can never have enough shoes. 

Everytime I go shoe shopping and spot my pick, I am reminded of Carrie Bradshaw's URBAN SHOE MYTH!!! Sometimes when I'm with my fiance, I act the scene out...Of course, he has no idea what I'm referring to, but he always gets a giggle!
Watch the clip below.
Just imagine all the clothes in the Vogue "closet"...Heaven? Maybe!

Well, anyway, we found some really cool styles for 2011! We noticed that it's all about the straps, spikes, buckles, glitter, studs, chains, and hidden platforms! Check out the photos below!




The winner for me is the YSL Tribtoo pumps for versatility and pure sexiness! I mean, look at that shoe! Who wouldn't die to have a pair?
Looking for something more affordable, check out Steve Madden's Staciee!
Stay tuned for more updates on 2011 trends and don't forget to check out www.serenaleena.com for matching accessories to your shoe collection! 

Much love!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment